5 Fitness Accessories I Can’t Live Without
Derek and I are getting all fired up for MOVE Beyond – Live on Tour with our fans and friends by hosting move interactives! They have been an absolute blast. We’ve gone hiking, spinning, and moved our way all around LA. Along the journey, I’ve picked up some great product suggestions that have certainly upped my fitness game.
Don’t Hit The Gym Without These 5 Things
1. As you can imagine I’m constantly hopping into my car post-workout, drenched in sweat. My friend gave me a Fit-Towel by Tiil, which is essentially a genius car seat cover that keeps my car sweat free. It stays in place and it’s machine washable — I am kind of obsessed.
2. Reusable water bottles are not only earth friendly, but they keep my water ice cold! Plus, there are so many prints and colors to choose from you can find the perfect one to fit your style. I like these with the smaller mouth to keep you from spilling all over yourself. We’ve all been there!
3. We know upping our protein intake before and after a workout is essential. I prefer a low-sugar, high-protein drink on days I need the extra oomph, and these organic protein shakes from Orgain totally hit the spot.
4. The Fitbit Charge 2 helps track my progress from each event. My favorite part is competing and motivating my friends who also have Fitbits.
5. They say getting there is half the battle. It certainly helps when you have a cute bag to keep it together! Enter the MPG Sport Bag, which has been crucial for me to stay organized and keep all my gear together so I don’t have to scramble when it’s gym time.
What are your must haves for getting to the gym??