Hey guys! Here are some great, quick and easy tips from my trainer Astrid McGuire! I’m constantly on the go and never know the next time I’ll be able to hit the gym, so I love any tricks that’ll help keep me active. Thanks, Astrid! xox
1. Always have a pair of workout clothes and running shoes in your car. You never know when your schedule might free up and you could take a class or go for a hike. Fryman Canyon in Studio City, CA, is one of my favorite trails!
2. Anywhere can be a gym and anything can become gym equipment! A chair in your home can be used to do step-ups, static lunges, incline, decline pushups for your chest and back, dips for your triceps…the list goes on. Get creative!
3. Fitness balls are the best. While you’re watching your favorite TV show, get a few ab workouts in during commercial breaks.
4. This one is a little funny, but walk around your house doing lunges! You can pair this with doing squats, pretty much anywhere in the house. Both are amazing for your butt and legs.
5. Last but certainly not least, put your workout in your calendar like you would your hair appointment, lunch with friends, etc. And don’t cancel!
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- How To Make Your Fresh Flowers Last As Long As Possible - August 21, 2017
- That Time We Had A Brush With Death On Our Honeymoon - August 17, 2017
- Keep the Summer Alive with These Beachy Desk Accessories - August 9, 2017