So many of my digital friends take to Twitter and Instagram to ask me for advice on anything and everything. While it’s nearly impossible for me to reply to everyone via social media, you’ve inspired me to make it possible to reply to as many of you as possible in another way.
Here’s what we’re going to do:
1. Submit your questions to email@example.com.
2. Put the topic in the subject line. For example: “how do you move on from a heartbreak?” (I’ve got some good ones for those!) or “living room décor.” Send me pics so my interior decorator and I can weigh in and give you tips! Anything goes! Nothing is off limits. From boyfriends to best friends, home décor to dance advice. If I don’t have the answer, I’ll find someone who does!
3. I’ll post your questions and my response on my website — but don’t worry, your privacy is protected. (I’ll use first names only.)
Looking forward to connecting with you!
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- That Time We Had A Brush With Death On Our Honeymoon - August 17, 2017
- Keep the Summer Alive with These Beachy Desk Accessories - August 9, 2017
- Celebrate National Watermelon Day with this Granita Recipe - August 3, 2017