A few weeks ago I was at an LA juicery when I took notice of all the juices promising the benefits of beautiful skin. There were so many colorful options that looked delicious but I wanted to learn more before I bought in. When I got home I researched the beauty benefits of different fruits and veggies. As it turns out, they really do pack some pretty power! I decided to raid my fridge to see what I could come up with on my own.
What I now refer to as “Gorgeous Juice” is so delish that I drink it sometimes twice a day! Going beyond the superficial, the ingredients are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that improve your overall health. As a bonus my skin is definitely getting its glow on. Who knew science could be so refreshing?
Toss a few of these into a juicer and drink up:
• Green apple – brightens, tones and hydrates
• Carrot – improves skin elasticity, prevents wrinkles and dark spots
• Cucumber – super hydrating
• Parsley – reduces water retention
Please let me know if you try this! I’m addicted — I’m sure you will be, too.
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- That Time We Had A Brush With Death On Our Honeymoon - August 17, 2017
- Keep the Summer Alive with These Beachy Desk Accessories - August 9, 2017
- Celebrate National Watermelon Day with this Granita Recipe - August 3, 2017