When it comes to gift giving, I seek out presents that are more than material. I prefer to offer some kind of an experience, an opportunity to give the gift of what will become a special memory.
I found exactly that in Dean & Deluca’s Hampton’s Brunch basket. To me, the idea of the Hamptons represents a destination people look forward to visiting so they can relax, indulge, and celebrate life. The same could be said about a perfectly planned picnic! This traditional basket is filled to the brim with goodies including:
• Two loaves of Dean & Deluca Babka (1 Chocolate, 1 Cinnamon)
• French Roast Coffee
• Peppermint Tea
• Stone-Ground Corn Meal Pancake Mix
• Blueberry Organic Fruit Spread
• California Apricots
• Acacia Honey
• Vanilla Infused Maple Syrup
• Snap Mesh Tea Ball
This delicious and healthy spread has everything your heart could desire. The vanilla-infused maple syrup on top of a stack of corn meal pancakes would make the most delicious breakfast, and if you’ve never had babka you need to remedy that immediately.
I love knowing my friends will one day carry their Hampton’s Brunch basket to the nearest beach, park or backyard to relax, indulge, and celebrate life!
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- That Time We Had A Brush With Death On Our Honeymoon - August 17, 2017
- Keep the Summer Alive with These Beachy Desk Accessories - August 9, 2017
- Celebrate National Watermelon Day with this Granita Recipe - August 3, 2017