What’s more divine than a long, relaxing soak in the bath? Not much. Do you know someone deserving of a little rest and relaxation? These DIY bath bombs are a thoughtful, feel good, smell great gift anyone will appreciate (even if that deserving person is you).
• 1 cup baking soda
• 1/2 cup citric acid
• 1/2 cup Epsom salts
• 1 tsp. water
• 2 tsp. essential oil (my personal favorites — rose, lavender, jasmine, sandalwood, chamomile)
• 3 tsp. oil (I like olive oil)
• food coloring
• dried flowers
You’ll also need:
• glass or jar
• bath bomb mold
1. Place all dry ingredients in a bowl. Use the whisk to blend.
2. In a glass or jar, blend all liquid ingredients.
3. Slowly pour the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring as you add it in.
4. Once blended, pack the mix tightly into the bath bomb mold and let it dry.
Voila! Definitely experiment with colors, scented oils and dried flowers or berries. And please tag me in your pics! I’d love to see your creative concoctions!
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- How To Make Your Fresh Flowers Last As Long As Possible - August 21, 2017
- That Time We Had A Brush With Death On Our Honeymoon - August 17, 2017
- Keep the Summer Alive with These Beachy Desk Accessories - August 9, 2017