DIY Pressed Flower Phone Case
I’m pretty much into anything floral right now, and this DIY totally grabbed my attention. For a unique and sweet spin on a floral phone case, look no further! I found this DIY on Capture By Lucy, and I’m so excited about all the crafting potential this project has.
DIY PRESSED FLOWER PHONE CASE
1. Cut your flowers at the base of the head. Be careful to leave a little stem so the petals don’t fall apart.
3. When dry and flat, arrange the flowers on outside of the phone case.
4. Pour the nail polish over each flower and use the brush to smooth it out. The case will look shiny with patches when wet, but it will dry smooth and even.
5. Allow to dry completely before attaching the case to your phone.
Show me your flower phones in the comments! Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with.
photo credit: capture by lucy
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- Oh, Honey: DIY Winter Hand Soak - January 11, 2018
- Glitz & Glamour: My Holiday Makeup Tips - December 13, 2017
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles with Aunt Sue’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey - December 13, 2017