DIY Recycled Wrapping Paper
After all the presents have been put under the tree, you might find yourself with a few rolls of leftover sparkly paper. A friend gave me a great idea the other day: take the unused holiday paper and use it as décor!
She wrapped hanging mirrors, framed photos and art to look like gifts decorating the walls of her home, which I loved. She also lined the bottom of clear coasters, cut strips for coasters, and updated the lining of her serving trays. Everything looks so festive and exciting!
What You’ll Need:
• Rimmed Serving Tray
• Wrapping Paper
• Double-Sided Tape
1. Measure the interior base of a rimmed serving tray. Cut wrapping paper to fit. If desired, have paper laminated (at a stationery store or with an at-home kit) for longer wear, cutting paper slightly smaller to allow laminated edges to fit tray.
2. Insert into tray; secure with double-sided tape if needed.
Let me know if you do something cool with your leftover wrapping paper! I love hearing new ideas.
Main image via Nav K Brar
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- Oh, Honey: DIY Winter Hand Soak - January 11, 2018
- Glitz & Glamour: My Holiday Makeup Tips - December 13, 2017
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles with Aunt Sue’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey - December 13, 2017