Sometimes you need a night in, and a pizza party can be just what the doctor ordered. Besides, if you load it up with veggies, a pizza is really just a few steps away from being a salad, right? 🙂
I like to make mine (mostly) from scratch, but you can speed things up with store-bought dough. You can — and should! — get crazy with your toppings. It is YOUR party, after all!
Jules’ Perfect Pizza
• 1 jar pizza sauce
• 10 slices of pepperoni
• handful of basil
• mozzarella cheese
• 3 tomatoes, sliced
• 1 red bell pepper chopped
• 3 jalapeño peppers sliced
What’s your idea of a perfect pizza? Do you get weird with your toppings??
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- Oh, Honey: DIY Winter Hand Soak - January 11, 2018
- Glitz & Glamour: My Holiday Makeup Tips - December 13, 2017
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles with Aunt Sue’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey - December 13, 2017