You know all those barbecues and backyard parties you’ll inevitably be attending this summer? I’ve got the perfect dip to bring along that will not only be a crowd favorite, but a healthy alternative to some of the other snacking options. It’s seriously just as delicious as your Aunt Helen’s magical queso dip!
• 3/4 cup of low-fat Greek yogurt
• 1 clove of garlic
• 2 Tbsp. of fresh chives
• Sea salt and black pepper
• 1/4 tsp. of dried dill
• 1 Tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Mince the garlic
• Chop the chives
• Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and chill before serving
• Garnish with a sprig of your favorite herb (mint, dill, basil… you really can’t go wrong here)
Serve with your favorite vegetables, chips, or crackers. My new favorite cracker is the Finn Crisp Caraway It’s a really good healthy, lo-cal, fat free alternative if you love crackers as much as I do. 🙂
What’s your favorite party snack??