In the beginning of my relationship I faced a minor challenge when it came to a major factor: FOOD! Brooks likes to eat very clean. He would never substitute health over taste. I, on the other hand, am the total opposite. Bring on the creamy, salty, sweet, spicy goodness and I will happily devour it!
Wanting to be a great girlfriend and test out my domestic goddess-like skills, I set out to find creative meals to make that would satisfy us both. He’s always surprised when I am able to create something new and delicious out of ingredients that might sound otherwise uninspiring. This one got two thumbs up, so I thought I’d share it with you!
• Preheat oven to 350.
• Cut bell peppers in half and scoop ’em out.
• Stuff them with chopped tomatoes garlic cloves, spinach and feta cheese.
• Drizzle in just a touch of olive oil.
• Add seasonings: I used basil, thyme, and Greek oregano.
• Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
• Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until peppers are tender.
This recipe is so great because you can really get creative with it. Next time, I’m going to try it with quinoa or maybe some ground lean turkey! YUM!
Let me know if you try this and what combinations you come up with!
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- That Time We Had A Brush With Death On Our Honeymoon - August 17, 2017
- Keep the Summer Alive with These Beachy Desk Accessories - August 9, 2017
- Celebrate National Watermelon Day with this Granita Recipe - August 3, 2017