How To Bring Kind Campaign To Your School
I remember when I learned what incredible work Molly and Lauren were doing through the Kind Campaign, and I knew I had to be a part of it. I’ve teamed up with them for Kind Camp LA and I can’t wait to do more with the program in the future. I truly believe they are making a huge difference. I wish I had the opportunity to be a part of their program when I was in high school!
I wanted each and every one of you to know you can bring this amazing program to your own school — for FREE! If you or someone you know might be interested in Kind Campaign programs, follow the steps below!
If you want to check it out follow these easy steps:
1. Go to www.findingkind.com.
2. Click Assemblies–>Book An Assembly
3. Fill out your info and you will hear from Kind Campaign right away!
You’ll find all the info you need on the Kind Campaign site. Please let me know if you’ve participated or if you think this would be awesome at your school! I seriously think it’s something that would benefit each and every high schooler out there. You CAN sit with us!! 🙂
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- Oh, Honey: DIY Winter Hand Soak - January 11, 2018
- Glitz & Glamour: My Holiday Makeup Tips - December 13, 2017
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles with Aunt Sue’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey - December 13, 2017