Cooking With Maria Menounos: Strawberry Cream Pops
My good friend Maria Menounos knows a thing or two about, well, everything! Her EveryGirl’s Guide book series covers everything from organization to exercise. One of the things I admire most about Maria are her superb cooking skills. She knows how to create the most fun and loving environment in her home with delicious recipes to match. You can actually taste all the joy and love she puts into each dish.
Knowing firsthand how amazing it’s going to be, I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of The EveryGirl’s Guide to Cooking when it comes out tomorrow! Until then, Maria handed over one of the 150 recipes featured in the book so I could share here with you!
The dishes are made with fresh, healthy ingredients for what she calls “splurge worthy” recipes. Sign me up for that!
Strawberry Cream Pops
If you are congested — especially if your cold or cough has moved to your chest — you’ll want to stay away from dairy products. But if you have a sore throat or the sniffles, these soothing pops will hit the spot!
• 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
• 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
• 2 Tbsp honey
1. In a blender, combine all of the ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour into 3 oz. ice pop molds, leaving some room at the top for expansion.
3. Insert ice pop sticks; freeze for 4 hours or until solid.
Images courtesy of Maria Menounos
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- Oh, Honey: DIY Winter Hand Soak - January 11, 2018
- Glitz & Glamour: My Holiday Makeup Tips - December 13, 2017
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles with Aunt Sue’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey - December 13, 2017