This weekend, I’m challenging you (and me!) to perform at least five random acts of niceness. These small acts won’t cost you a thing but the pay-off on the receiving end will be priceless. Remembering to smile at a stranger might not sound like a true task, but sometimes we get so caught up in our to-do lists we forget to take a beat to be nice, just because.
Below are some of the acts of niceness I will make an extra effort to act on this weekend:
• Smile or say “Hello!” when making eye contact with a stranger.
• Hand out high fives.
• Compliment someone on their style.
• Open doors for others.
• When leaving a tip for a waitress, also leave a note of praise.
What other nice ideas do you guys have? Who else is with me on this challenge??
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- That Time We Had A Brush With Death On Our Honeymoon - August 17, 2017
- Keep the Summer Alive with These Beachy Desk Accessories - August 9, 2017
- Celebrate National Watermelon Day with this Granita Recipe - August 3, 2017