Hannah Bronfman is the very definition of #inspiration. A fitness enthusiast, foodie, DJ, and star of the new show Hannahgram, Hannah somehow finds time to share all of that and more on her super motivating Instagram account. It got me wondering, what does a busy bee like Hannah have for breakfast? You know it’s going to be delicious and healthy. I asked and she so generously delivered! Read on to dig in on one of Hannah’s go-to recipes…
We always hear that breakfast is the most important meal because it kick starts our metabolism and gives us the sustained energy we need for the day! If we’re having a hectic morning that doesn’t allow much time for preparation, it’s easy to skip that meal. As a DJ and the Founder of HBFIT I am often in a rush — so to get my nutrients in a quick way, I make overnight chia seed pudding. My recipe is super easy to prepare the night before and is a delicious way to intake a flat-belly superfood!
Overnight Chia Seed Pudding
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• 1 cup of non-dairy milk of your choice
• Optional dash of vanilla extract & cinnamon
• Shredded coconut
• Sliced apples & banana
• Cacao nibs
• Bee Pollen
• Anything else your heart desires!
1. Place all ingredients in a glass jar with a lid on top.
2. Shake very well and place in the refrigerator.
3. After 20 minutes give it a good stir and place back in the fridge to sit overnight.
4. In the morning give it another good stir and then pour in a bowl.
5. Add toppings and enjoy! I topped mine with white peach and granola!
Images via @HannahBronfman