Easter is over but the grocery store aisles are still lined with boxes and boxes of pink, yellow and baby blue Peeps! They’re just sittin’ and starin’ at you through the cellophane, all five-bazillion of them. I’ve always wanted to take them home, but never knew what on earth I’d do with all those Peeps… Until now.
I used to think there wasn’t anything better than s’mores. But there is! Peep s’mores! What?! I know! Get yourself a box of those beauties and treat yourself to my new favorite springtime snack.
Here’s what you do:
• Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
• Break the graham crackers into your desired size.
• Take a bite of chocolate (optional but suggested).
• Add a piece of chocolate to the graham cracker.
• Place a Peep on top of the chocolate.
• Create a sandwich by topping your s’more with another graham cracker.
Bake for 3-5 minutes. ENJOY!
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- That Time We Had A Brush With Death On Our Honeymoon - August 17, 2017
- Keep the Summer Alive with These Beachy Desk Accessories - August 9, 2017
- Celebrate National Watermelon Day with this Granita Recipe - August 3, 2017