Cucumber Salad aka The Best Snack Ever
Last week, I made a big ol’ bowl of this delicious salad meant to be a side dish to our dinner. I overestimated the amount of ingredients and ended up with a lot leftover. For the rest of the week, I found myself snacking on this salad several times a day and when I ran out, I made it again.
This light salad is refreshing, zesty, and healthy. There’s no shame in having multiple servings because it’s really good for you! Make it as a side to your main meal or copy me by keeping it on hand for a ready-made snack.
• 4 sliced Persian cucumbers
• 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
• ½ cup of halved kalamata olives
• ½ cup chopped red onion
• 1 cup of chickpeas
• ½ lemon
• ¼ cup of chopped parsley
Combine all of the above ingredients and toss with fresh lemon juice. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- Oh, Honey: DIY Winter Hand Soak - January 11, 2018
- Glitz & Glamour: My Holiday Makeup Tips - December 13, 2017
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles with Aunt Sue’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey - December 13, 2017