Can you believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone?! Not to be cheesy, but time really does fly when you’re having fun! And speaking of cheese (mmmmm… cheese), I discovered this great cranberry dip recipe that is phenomenal slathered on a bagel, on top of crackers, or even just spread over a piece toast.
I don’t know about you guys, but we always seem to have a leftover bag of fresh cranberries every year that just sits there begging to be whipped up into something — but I never know what. Now I do!
• 2 (8 oz) packages of softened cream cheese
• 1 small bag of fresh cranberries
• 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
• 1/8 cup chopped green onion
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
optional: powdered gelatin — use to your desired consistency
1. Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a medium serving bowl or plate.
2. In a small mixing bowl, beat together fresh cranberries, cilantro, green onion and lemon juice.
3. Slowly add the gelatin (optional) to create a desired consistency. If you prefer, you can use 1 (14oz) can of jellied cranberry sauce in place of the fresh berries and gelatin.
4. Scoop the spread over the cream cheese.
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- How To Make Your Fresh Flowers Last As Long As Possible - August 21, 2017
- That Time We Had A Brush With Death On Our Honeymoon - August 17, 2017
- Keep the Summer Alive with These Beachy Desk Accessories - August 9, 2017