I absolutely love this peanut butter cookie recipe sent to my Ask Jules inbox from Cherie! It’s called “The One” because all the ingredients measure out to one cup or one teaspoon.
It’s not only simple to make, the recipe itself is very clean — especially considering it’s for cookies. “The One” Cookie is gluten free, and if you source your ingredients right, it can also be completely organic.
I’m a fan of the high protein and healthy fats, too. Thanks for sharing, Cherie!
• 1 cup all natural peanut butter
• 1 cup turbinado or unbleached sugar
• 1 egg (or egg substitute if vegan)
• 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients listed.
3. Roll into small balls.
4. Flatten with a fork.
5. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.