It’s the beginning of another potentially awesome week, which means it’s time to do some meal planning! How do you keep breakfast fun? I’m much less inclined to wake up and make something healthy for myself if it sounds boring.
This smoothie recipe from Shape is far from boring, though! It tastes just like Thin Mints (one of my favorite treats), but it’s actually really healthy. It’s even green, so it looks healthy, too! Just the thing to make me look forward to the first meal of the day.
• 3/4 cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup fresh mint (tightly packed)
• 1 cup almond milk
• 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
• 1 cup baby spinach
• 1 tbsp. maple syrup, to sweeten
• 2 cups ice
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth, and enjoy! Please let me know what your go to meals are to get your day started on the right foot.
Latest posts by Julianne Hough
- Oh, Honey: DIY Winter Hand Soak - January 11, 2018
- Glitz & Glamour: My Holiday Makeup Tips - December 13, 2017
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles with Aunt Sue’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey - December 13, 2017